Color Consulting DETROIT
Color Consulting Services Detroit
Color Consulting Services
Changing the feel and look off your house and its interiors can be as simple as adding a fresh new coat of paint. There are several instances when people know which color to put on in their walls while painting their fence, walls, cabinets; there are many others who do not have a clue on the color type they need to put on to make these items look vibrant. If you by any means want to update the color schemes of your house, the designers at Detroit-painter.com can help a lot. A color consultation with the best painting contractors in Michigan might open your eyes and make you see at the wide variety of colors that you can incorporate into your home. Being the best house painters in Detroit, our team thoroughly understands the color trends that go well with your personality and have a long experience to pair these set of colors with the overall furnishings and accessories of the room.s
Our company does offer a wide range of color consultation for the ones who are facing trouble in choosing just the color tone for a particular room or the idea of painting the whole house. Our experienced team is well versed with several style options and color tones that can suit each style options. Remember the color of a particular room has the ability to change the whole appearance of the living area. Most styles especially that of a farmhouse or modern apartments, have a specific type of color options that need to be used and followed in the correct format.
Professional Color Consulting
Our experience can help you in picking up the exact color for your home over the phone or on the internet, but it is always a great idea to meet and have a glance at the different color schemes in order to find the exact color suiting your needs. Remember a lighter color might appear faded out if some dark objects are near to it. Whereas something dark can always draw all attention to that object and make us look away from all other items that are placed around it. Taking all these into account, our experienced professionals will make sure how a particular paint scheme looks in person before giving our customers the exact color decision.
We can even help in providing paint samples over the surface or on the walls in order to narrow down your search for the right color scheme that is going to be used. Once our client chooses the color, our consultant team can pass over the information to the painters to make sure that the job is done correctly, maintaining a proper time schedule.
Our highly trained and professional painters Detroit’s team knows their job well and does everything that is required for the best outcome from the task. If you are staying somewhere in Metro Detroit and want the best house painters to help you to chose the colors of your future home, contact us today!
House Painting Process
House painting is a job we usually reserve for a weekend. But when all the steps and tools necessary start to add up, painting your house can become overwhelming. Here is a brief overview of what painting looks like with Paintzen.
- Select Your Paint Color: Choosing your paint color may be more difficult than you expect. With seemingly endless options and all the different shades of white, how do you start? Paintzen’s samples portal offers a curated selection of our favorite paint colors.
- Cover the area: We don’t want dust or paint getting where it doesn’t need to be. Our house painters’ first step is to lay drop cloths and plastic over the floors and furniture in the space we are painting.
- Prep the Walls: Since a smooth wall surface makes for better paint adhesion, our house painters will then prep the surfaces before painting.
- Apply new paint: Our expert house painters will next apply your quality paint. The time of this step depends on the surface and the paint, but our painters will make sure to work quickly and efficiently.
- Clean-Up: We want to make sure your house looks like new and that includes our house painters cleaning up after our paint job.
Types of Spaces to Paint
This said, walls are relatively easy to paint when you are just doing a simple coat. But there are surfaces to paint that require more nuance than we realize: Wainscotting, doors, trim and crown molding, and cabinets, to name a few. And then depending on the rooms you are choosing to paint, you’ll need to use different finishes that are appropriate to those spaces.
- Bedroom Painting: It doesn’t get more personal than the bedroom. It’s the space where we spend a third of our lives. So why not give it the love and paint it deserves.
- Bathroom Painting: The bathroom is one of the smallest places in our homes, meaning we usually forget about it when decorating. But, it also deserves some love and care. The proper paint will not only beautify your bathroom but make it last longer.
- Kitchen Painting: Something as simple as a fresh coat of paint can make a huge difference in your kitchen. Whether you are painting your cabinets or freshening up the walls, it’s an affordable way to renovate your kitchen.
- Living Room Painting: The living room requires a bit more care and thought to make it the welcoming place it’s supposed to be. Coordinating that with the rest of the decor is also important.
- Hallway Painting: If we think about it we may use our hallways more than any other space in the house. So give it an upgrade with a durable paint that can handle all the traffic.
- Entryway Painting: Everyone comes through the entryway, so make a strong first impression with the right paint color.
Residential House Painting Services
Paintzen’s interior house painting service is a quick and easy way to complete your painting project. Painting your home shouldn’t feel like a chore. That’s why Paintzen has simplified the professional painting experience to make interior house painting easier than ever. Our house painters will handle all of the logistics of your house painting project and make sure it’s a job well done.
It’s clear that adding a fresh coat of paint can completely transform a home’s interior. So whether you want a new coat of paint to hide wear and tear or you want to explore different paint colors and embrace new design trends, painting your walls can dramatically improve your space.
Our House Painting Contractors
Paintzen matches every project with a house painting contractor near you whose skills match the specific details of your job. To join our platform, house painters must have:
- At least 5+ years of painting experience
- Necessary local licensing and insurances
- And quality reviews
The house painting team that arrives to complete your job will be familiar to your town or city, allowing them to start jobs faster and be more fluent in local processes.
Because we work hard to find and use the best house painters, we stand behind their work with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Hire a House Painter Near You
Gone are the days of handling multiple estimates and spending your time on walkthroughs with house painters! You can book your job online or over the phone. With your project, not only do you get a house painter, but you also get a dedicated Project Manager. They will be available to support you every step of the way, whether you need any last-minute changes or help to answer any questions about your paint job.
HERE’S WHY MORE AND MORE CUSTOMERS HIRE US EVERY DAY.
QUALITY HOUSE PAINTERS
Our platform hosts only licensed and insured house painting contractors who maintain quality reviews, and cover setup, prep, and clean-up services. All this is included in your quote!
HOUSE PAINTING EXPERTISE
We provide accurate, online quotes within minutes and can start painting your house within a few days (but are also completely flexible to our customers’ schedules).
Every customer is connected with a Paintzen Project Manager as a convenient, single point of contact who is dedicated to managing your house painting project!