Fence Painting Service Detroit
Having a proper wood fencing around your yard can add to your safety, privacy and beauty of your garden, but there is some obvious maintenance cost that you must consider. Keeping up with your yard fence regularly is very important in order to avoid them from getting rotten. If not maintained in a proper manner, a wooden fencing can become soaring to the eyes and even devalue a piece of your property. Fence staining or painting are almost forgotten by most of the people when it comes to making their house stay in topmost condition. It is something way more important than even painting your house interiors. The way a fence looks portrays a lot about the people who stays in the house.
Though you can indeed save thousands of dollars, painting your fence by your own, but the efforts and preparation are really substantial. Sometimes it may not be worth the hassle if you aren’t entirely fit for the job. Remember, a wooden fence adds charm and appeal to your property and increases the value of your house. If you are looking forward to paint your existing fence and want the best painting contractors in Michigan to do the work,contact us today.
Professional Fence Painting Service
Being one of the best painters in Detroit, our company can help you in preserving your age-old fence and give your house a whole new appearance. There are several instances where a lot of people wants to change the entire look and appearance of their homes, but they don’t want to go through the hassle of changing the color of their whole house, which might take some time. In fact, staining or painting your yard fence can really add charm and new dimensions to your home, without even making the big decision of repainting your whole property.
Benefits of Staining or Painting Your FenceThere are some other real benefits of painting or staining your fence than just adding appeal to the actual appearance of your house.
Re-staining or repainting can add an extra life to your fence by adding an extra layer of protection between your fence and the external weathering elements of that area. Prolonged exposure to rain and sun rays can even cause much wear and tear to your unprotected piece of fence. Remember a fence that is in good shape can help to protect your house from something that is showing up towards it suddenly, but an old fence that isn’t appropriately maintained would just give away.
Our Fence Painting ContractorsOur highly trained and professional painters Detroit team knows their job well and does everything that is required for the best outcome from the job. Our trained employees add a protection coat along with the primary layer of paint to ensure the expansion of time before your fence needs a paintjob redone. While staining or painting of a fence doesn’t sound like something that takes much effort, but in reality, there are a lot more steps that should be followed to get a perfect stain or paint coat on the fence. The following steps even include power washing to clean the fence surface and make sure it is free from any dust particles or debris. Our specialized team leaves no stones unturned in making your fence look like brand-new in no matter of time.
If you are staying somewhere in Metro Detroit and want the best house painters to help with your house painting needs, contact us today!
Having a house painter add a new coat of paint is the easiest way to transform your home’s interior. Whether you need your whole house painted or just want to freshen up the living room with this year’s PPG paint color of the year, Paintzen interior house painting services are equipped for all of your painting needs.
The professional house painters offered on our platform have years of experience painting houses and other residential interior spaces, like apartments. Get a free and instant house painting quote by simply telling us a little bit about your house painting project and we can get started in as few as 72 hours.
House Painting Process
House painting is a job we usually reserve for a weekend. But when all the steps and tools necessary start to add up, painting your house can become overwhelming. Here is a brief overview of what painting looks like with Paintzen.
- Select Your Paint Color: Choosing your paint color may be more difficult than you expect. With seemingly endless options and all the different shades of white, how do you start? Paintzen’s samples portal offers a curated selection of our favorite paint colors.
- Cover the area: We don’t want dust or paint getting where it doesn’t need to be. Our house painters’ first step is to lay drop cloths and plastic over the floors and furniture in the space we are painting.
- Prep the Walls: Since a smooth wall surface makes for better paint adhesion, our house painters will then prep the surfaces before painting.
- Apply new paint: Our expert house painters will next apply your quality paint. The time of this step depends on the surface and the paint, but our painters will make sure to work quickly and efficiently.
- Clean-Up: We want to make sure your house looks like new and that includes our house painters cleaning up after our paint job.
Types of Spaces to Paint
This said, walls are relatively easy to paint when you are just doing a simple coat. But there are surfaces to paint that require more nuance than we realize: Wainscotting, doors, trim and crown molding, and cabinets, to name a few. And then depending on the rooms you are choosing to paint, you’ll need to use different finishes that are appropriate to those spaces.
- Bedroom Painting: It doesn’t get more personal than the bedroom. It’s the space where we spend a third of our lives. So why not give it the love and paint it deserves.
- Bathroom Painting: The bathroom is one of the smallest places in our homes, meaning we usually forget about it when decorating. But, it also deserves some love and care. The proper paint will not only beautify your bathroom but make it last longer.
- Kitchen Painting: Something as simple as a fresh coat of paint can make a huge difference in your kitchen. Whether you are painting your cabinets or freshening up the walls, it’s an affordable way to renovate your kitchen.
- Living Room Painting: The living room requires a bit more care and thought to make it the welcoming place it’s supposed to be. Coordinating that with the rest of the decor is also important.
- Hallway Painting: If we think about it we may use our hallways more than any other space in the house. So give it an upgrade with a durable paint that can handle all the traffic.
- Entryway Painting: Everyone comes through the entryway, so make a strong first impression with the right paint color.
Residential House Painting Services
Paintzen’s interior house painting service is a quick and easy way to complete your painting project. Painting your home shouldn’t feel like a chore. That’s why Paintzen has simplified the professional painting experience to make interior house painting easier than ever. Our house painters will handle all of the logistics of your house painting project and make sure it’s a job well done.
It’s clear that adding a fresh coat of paint can completely transform a home’s interior. So whether you want a new coat of paint to hide wear and tear or you want to explore different paint colors and embrace new design trends, painting your walls can dramatically improve your space.
Our House Painting Contractors
Paintzen matches every project with a house painting contractor near you whose skills match the specific details of your job. To join our platform, house painters must have:
- At least 5+ years of painting experience
- Necessary local licensing and insurances
- And quality reviews
The house painting team that arrives to complete your job will be familiar to your town or city, allowing them to start jobs faster and be more fluent in local processes.
Because we work hard to find and use the best house painters, we stand behind their work with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Hire a House Painter Near You
Gone are the days of handling multiple estimates and spending your time on walkthroughs with house painters! You can book your job online or over the phone. With your project, not only do you get a house painter, but you also get a dedicated Project Manager. They will be available to support you every step of the way, whether you need any last-minute changes or help to answer any questions about your paint job.
HERE’S WHY MORE AND MORE CUSTOMERS HIRE US EVERY DAY.
QUALITY HOUSE PAINTERS
Our platform hosts only licensed and insured house painting contractors who maintain quality reviews, and cover setup, prep, and clean-up services. All this is included in your quote!
HOUSE PAINTING EXPERTISE
We provide accurate, online quotes within minutes and can start painting your house within a few days (but are also completely flexible to our customers’ schedules).
Every customer is connected with a Paintzen Project Manager as a convenient, single point of contact who is dedicated to managing your house painting project!