Interior Painting Services Detroit
The Detroit-painters.com being the best house painters in Detroit, we are known to transform your house interiors into a completely new, comforting, relaxing environment that you deserve. Our team of the best professional painters Detroit knows very well how a fresh new paint scheme can transform any room from a dull, boring and average living space into a completely new and vibrant area.
Customer service being our company’s main objective and motto, we take time to understand the needs of a customer, his plans and his expectations from the painting project. We have hardcore belief in constant communication with our customers throughout the completion of the project and ensure that all customer expectations are fulfilled and even exceeded by the time we leave. Our team takes time and care to each and every aspect of the project such that the client can sit back and relax.
The primary key to a successful painting project is making preparations for the areas that are to be painted. Before our work starts, customers need to remove any wall hangings, picture frames, fragile items or any shelving in the areas that are to be painted. Clients can leave large furniture pieces in their respective places. Our team will make sure every time that those furniture pieces are covered such that they can work around them in most spaces.
We will be preparing the project area to make sure that the paint is applied only to the areas intended to be painted and such that no ceiling area smudges or paint drips fall in the floor. Before starting the paint job, we will be doing a thorough checkup, in order to find any nail holes or any drywall imperfections. Once we make sure that the area is free from any previous debris or defects, our crew applies two coats of paints that are selected for the project. Our painters usually apply paint with the help of rollers or paintbrushes. We make sure only to use high-quality materials and colours such that the end results exceed the expectations of the clients.
We do understand that your house interiors speak your personality. Adding a new paint scheme for your interior can act as a modernizer for a home that needs an update.
Overall, it is all about updating your personality and redesigning your residence entirely. Other than interior painting services, Detroit-painters.com can help you with a variety of other services. For example:
- Accent Walls.
- Baseboard/ trim painting and repair.
- Cabinet refinishing.
- Commercial Paiting services.
- Color consultation.
- Deck painting.
- Door staining.
- Drywall repairs and preparation.
- Exterior painting services.
- Fence painting.
- Interior wall painting and preparation.
- Plaster repair services.
- Pressure washing.
- Popcorn ceilings removal.
- Sand Blasting.
- Wallpaper removal services.
Our highly trained and professional painters Detroit team knows their job well and does everything that is required for the best outcome from the task. If you are staying somewhere in Metro Detroit and want the best house painters to help with your house painting needs, contact us today!
Having a house painter add a new coat of paint is the easiest way to transform your home’s interior. Whether you need your whole house painted or just want to freshen up the living room with this year’s PPG paint color of the year, Paintzen interior house painting services are equipped for all of your painting needs.
The professional house painters offered on our platform have years of experience painting houses and other residential interior spaces, like apartments. Get a free and instant house painting quote by simply telling us a little bit about your house painting project and we can get started in as few as 72 hours.
House Painting Process
House painting is a job we usually reserve for a weekend. But when all the steps and tools necessary start to add up, painting your house can become overwhelming. Here is a brief overview of what painting looks like with Paintzen.
- Select Your Paint Color: Choosing your paint color may be more difficult than you expect. With seemingly endless options and all the different shades of white, how do you start? Paintzen’s samples portal offers a curated selection of our favorite paint colors.
- Cover the area: We don’t want dust or paint getting where it doesn’t need to be. Our house painters’ first step is to lay drop cloths and plastic over the floors and furniture in the space we are painting.
- Prep the Walls: Since a smooth wall surface makes for better paint adhesion, our house painters will then prep the surfaces before painting.
- Apply new paint: Our expert house painters will next apply your quality paint. The time of this step depends on the surface and the paint, but our painters will make sure to work quickly and efficiently.
- Clean-Up: We want to make sure your house looks like new and that includes our house painters cleaning up after our paint job.
Types of Spaces to Paint
This said, walls are relatively easy to paint when you are just doing a simple coat. But there are surfaces to paint that require more nuance than we realize: Wainscotting, doors, trim and crown molding, and cabinets, to name a few. And then depending on the rooms you are choosing to paint, you’ll need to use different finishes that are appropriate to those spaces.
- Bedroom Painting: It doesn’t get more personal than the bedroom. It’s the space where we spend a third of our lives. So why not give it the love and paint it deserves.
- Bathroom Painting: The bathroom is one of the smallest places in our homes, meaning we usually forget about it when decorating. But, it also deserves some love and care. The proper paint will not only beautify your bathroom but make it last longer.
- Kitchen Painting: Something as simple as a fresh coat of paint can make a huge difference in your kitchen. Whether you are painting your cabinets or freshening up the walls, it’s an affordable way to renovate your kitchen.
- Living Room Painting: The living room requires a bit more care and thought to make it the welcoming place it’s supposed to be. Coordinating that with the rest of the decor is also important.
- Hallway Painting: If we think about it we may use our hallways more than any other space in the house. So give it an upgrade with a durable paint that can handle all the traffic.
- Entryway Painting: Everyone comes through the entryway, so make a strong first impression with the right paint color.
Residential House Painting Services
Paintzen’s interior house painting service is a quick and easy way to complete your painting project. Painting your home shouldn’t feel like a chore. That’s why Paintzen has simplified the professional painting experience to make interior house painting easier than ever. Our house painters will handle all of the logistics of your house painting project and make sure it’s a job well done.
It’s clear that adding a fresh coat of paint can completely transform a home’s interior. So whether you want a new coat of paint to hide wear and tear or you want to explore different paint colors and embrace new design trends, painting your walls can dramatically improve your space.
Our House Painting Contractors
Paintzen matches every project with a house painting contractor near you whose skills match the specific details of your job. To join our platform, house painters must have:
- At least 5+ years of painting experience
- Necessary local licensing and insurances
- And quality reviews
The house painting team that arrives to complete your job will be familiar to your town or city, allowing them to start jobs faster and be more fluent in local processes.
Because we work hard to find and use the best house painters, we stand behind their work with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Hire a House Painter Near You
Gone are the days of handling multiple estimates and spending your time on walkthroughs with house painters! You can book your job online or over the phone. With your project, not only do you get a house painter, but you also get a dedicated Project Manager. They will be available to support you every step of the way, whether you need any last-minute changes or help to answer any questions about your paint job.
HERE’S WHY MORE AND MORE CUSTOMERS HIRE US EVERY DAY.
QUALITY HOUSE PAINTERS
Our platform hosts only licensed and insured house painting contractors who maintain quality reviews, and cover setup, prep, and clean-up services. All this is included in your quote!
HOUSE PAINTING EXPERTISE
We provide accurate, online quotes within minutes and can start painting your house within a few days (but are also completely flexible to our customers’ schedules).
Every customer is connected with a Paintzen Project Manager as a convenient, single point of contact who is dedicated to managing your house painting project!