Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Popcorn Ceiling Removal Services Detroit
Having a house painter add a new coat of paint is the easiest way to transform your home’s interior. Whether you need your whole house painted or just want to freshen up the living room with this year’s PPG paint color of the year, Paintzen interior house painting services are equipped for all of your painting needs.
The professional house painters offered on our platform have years of experience painting houses and other residential interior spaces, like apartments. Get a free and instant house painting quote by simply telling us a little bit about your house painting project and we can get started in as few as 72 hours.
House Painting Process
House painting is a job we usually reserve for a weekend. But when all the steps and tools necessary start to add up, painting your house can become overwhelming. Here is a brief overview of what painting looks like with Paintzen.
- Select Your Paint Color: Choosing your paint color may be more difficult than you expect. With seemingly endless options and all the different shades of white, how do you start? Paintzen’s samples portal offers a curated selection of our favorite paint colors.
- Cover the area: We don’t want dust or paint getting where it doesn’t need to be. Our house painters’ first step is to lay drop cloths and plastic over the floors and furniture in the space we are painting.
- Prep the Walls: Since a smooth wall surface makes for better paint adhesion, our house painters will then prep the surfaces before painting.
- Apply new paint: Our expert house painters will next apply your quality paint. The time of this step depends on the surface and the paint, but our painters will make sure to work quickly and efficiently.
- Clean-Up: We want to make sure your house looks like new and that includes our house painters cleaning up after our paint job.
Types of Spaces to Paint
This said, walls are relatively easy to paint when you are just doing a simple coat. But there are surfaces to paint that require more nuance than we realize: Wainscotting, doors, trim and crown molding, and cabinets, to name a few. And then depending on the rooms you are choosing to paint, you’ll need to use different finishes that are appropriate to those spaces.
- Bedroom Painting: It doesn’t get more personal than the bedroom. It’s the space where we spend a third of our lives. So why not give it the love and paint it deserves.
- Bathroom Painting: The bathroom is one of the smallest places in our homes, meaning we usually forget about it when decorating. But, it also deserves some love and care. The proper paint will not only beautify your bathroom but make it last longer.
- Kitchen Painting: Something as simple as a fresh coat of paint can make a huge difference in your kitchen. Whether you are painting your cabinets or freshening up the walls, it’s an affordable way to renovate your kitchen.
- Living Room Painting: The living room requires a bit more care and thought to make it the welcoming place it’s supposed to be. Coordinating that with the rest of the decor is also important.
- Hallway Painting: If we think about it we may use our hallways more than any other space in the house. So give it an upgrade with a durable paint that can handle all the traffic.
- Entryway Painting: Everyone comes through the entryway, so make a strong first impression with the right paint color.
Residential House Painting Services
Paintzen’s interior house painting service is a quick and easy way to complete your painting project. Painting your home shouldn’t feel like a chore. That’s why Paintzen has simplified the professional painting experience to make interior house painting easier than ever. Our house painters will handle all of the logistics of your house painting project and make sure it’s a job well done.
It’s clear that adding a fresh coat of paint can completely transform a home’s interior. So whether you want a new coat of paint to hide wear and tear or you want to explore different paint colors and embrace new design trends, painting your walls can dramatically improve your space.
Our House Painting Contractors
Paintzen matches every project with a house painting contractor near you whose skills match the specific details of your job. To join our platform, house painters must have:
- At least 5+ years of painting experience
- Necessary local licensing and insurances
- And quality reviews
The house painting team that arrives to complete your job will be familiar to your town or city, allowing them to start jobs faster and be more fluent in local processes.
Because we work hard to find and use the best house painters, we stand behind their work with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Hire a House Painter Near You
Gone are the days of handling multiple estimates and spending your time on walkthroughs with house painters! You can book your job online or over the phone. With your project, not only do you get a house painter, but you also get a dedicated Project Manager. They will be available to support you every step of the way, whether you need any last-minute changes or help to answer any questions about your paint job.
HERE’S WHY MORE AND MORE CUSTOMERS HIRE US EVERY DAY.
QUALITY HOUSE PAINTERS
Our platform hosts only licensed and insured house painting contractors who maintain quality reviews, and cover setup, prep, and clean-up services. All this is included in your quote!
HOUSE PAINTING EXPERTISE
We provide accurate, online quotes within minutes and can start painting your house within a few days (but are also completely flexible to our customers’ schedules).
Every customer is connected with a Paintzen Project Manager as a convenient, single point of contact who is dedicated to managing your house painting project!
NEED A LITTLE MORE INSPIRATION?
SEE MORE OF OUR RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
ORDER FREE PAINT SWATCH SAMPLES
BROWSE SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PROJECTS
Popcorn type textured ceilings were once widely used in home ceilings and were trending because they were able to absorb sounds and tone down echoes. They are definitely a past trend with the progress that we have seen with building homes. Nowadays, people prefer living in a completely clean ceiling having no such texture, so many Detroit painters are offering their service of cleaning the ceilings and taking out the age-old popcorn ceiling texture.
A very big issue when it comes to popcorn ceiling removal work is that these ceilings have asbestos contain in them, which in itself is highly toxic. Especially the roofs that were installed in the 70s and in the 80s have mostly asbestos contained in them, and the ones that were installed later might consist of some other type of materials. Having a house that looks neat and clean in itself, not only provides a cleaner look but also has an aesthetic appeal. It makes a room look a lot bigger and taller in size as nothing falls from the ceiling.
Popcorn Ceiling Removal ProcessThe process of popcorn ceiling removal is indeed something hectic and difficult. It is definitely notsomething that house owners should try on their own. Removal of such ceilings does take some good amount of time, effort, and proper procedure must be followed in order to successfully remove them.
Being the best and most trusted painting contractors in Michigan, our team makes sure every procedure and steps are followed in a timely and professional way. Before we commence our removal process, our able team makes sure that all the light switches, fixtures of the room, furniture, floors are well covered up. After the successful completion of the project, we make sure that the entire area is clean from all debris or any paint drip.
We do understand that your ceilings speak a lot about your personality. Customizing your home ceiling and adding a new paint scheme for it can act as a modernizer for your home that might need an update.
Overall, house painting is all about updating your personality and redesigning your residence entirely. Other than painting services, Detroit-painters.com can help you with a variety of other services. For example:
- Accent Walls.
- Baseboard/ trim painting and repair.
- Cabinet refinishing.
- Commercial Paiting services.
- Color consultation.
- Deck painting.
- Door staining.
- Drywall repairs and preparation.
- Exterior painting services.
- Fence painting.
- Interior wall painting and preparation.
- Plaster repair services.
- Pressure washing.
- Popcorn ceilings removal.
- Sand Blasting.
- Wallpaper removal services.
Our highly trained and professional painters Detroit team knows their job well and does everything that is required for the best outcome from the task. If you are staying somewhere in Metro Detroit and want the best house painters to help with your house painting needs, contact us today!